Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Park City

Aaron was able to get a condo in Park City on Saturday so we went up with my family for a nice relaxing night. We rode the alpine slide (I didn't.. it would have probably put me into labor.. which now that I'm thinking about it maybe I should have??) but Danny took Whitney and she loved it. He said the whole way down she kept telling him to go faster and he was going as fast as could. Little Whit. Between her and her daddy... they are both fearless. Makes me a little nervous the kind of trouble those 2 could get into. Hopefully Hank will be a bit more calm like his momma.



Dad, Grandma, and mom making us some yummy breakfast!


Good morning handsomes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very fun! Maybe a little wishful thinking on your part but very fun!

Broadheads said...

we love park city! It looks like you guys had FUN so is baby Hank here cus I cant wait to come visit and bring you guys something yummy let me know when the ward meals and visits run out or if you need me to take Whit on a Friday to give you some R & R :) ok