Monday, March 15, 2010

I {heart} warm weather, walks, and slurpee's!


..And I do love these 2 little friends too. I hope todays weather is a prediction of what is to come. I don't know if my mental state can handle much more winter! It's amazing what a little bit of sun and warm weather can do to your spirit.. totally brightened my day.. We couldn't let this nice weather pass us by.. We went on a couple of walks, went to the park, and of course walked to
7-11 for treats and slurpee's. Thank you sun for coming out today!!

4 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

I LOVE the warm weather. I'm so much happier when the sun is out and we can play outside. Whitney is getting so big. She's adorable.

Aubrey Doyle said...

My moods are totally driven by the weather! I love these warm, sunshiny days!

Looks like you are getting some good exercise with those 2 cute kiddos & the warm weather! Nice!

Broadheads said...

Gosh those kiddos are cute...and those slurpies look yummy! I love the warm weather and glad you guys are getting out to soak up the rays! Did I say those kids are CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Hooray another cute little baby! I see you have slurpees in your hand Hmmm wonder who got you hooked on those especially being pregnant (exactly what I did)