Thursday, February 25, 2010

female vs male anatomy

Yesterday as Whitney and Camden were taking their usual morning bath together, Whit looked at Camden's 'privates' and turned to me and said "Momma, I want a wiener." What??? Where does she come up with this stuff!?! I had to explain to my.. not even 2 year old yet.. that girls have "cha cha's" and boys have "wee wee's". After I explained it she looked at me and said "Ya, ok, I have cha cha" like she totally understands what I am saying.. sometimes I wonder..

6 comments:

loganandlisapratt.blogspot.com said...

hahahahahahahah love it!

Becka said...

oh my! I think I need to start reinforcing some bathroom privacy because Gabe was describing a female cartoon character and said, "...and she has those two things that you do, mom." !!

The Neilson Family said...

Oh Whit!! Mind, she is too funny. You are going to have your hands full!!

Aubrey Doyle said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious!

Broadheads said...

SO SO Funny! I think you handled it well and sounds like Whitney was ok with it all!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

that is Hil-AR-ious! We miss you guys.