Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer Outings

We had a lot of fun activities this summer with Whitney and Camden. My great assistant and sister Jessie was always there to capture the many moments with her camera!!



Jungle Gyms--



I actually forgot this place existed.. It was fun though. We went in the afternoon and there was only a handful of people there. The kids had a blast. The babies favorite: the safari car ride. My favorite: the bumper cars with Gabi!













Wheeler Farm-


We went on probably the hottest day of the year with no strollers.. it was HOT!!
The babies loved the animals.. I don't have a favorite, I just remember the piercing HEAT..








Thanksgiving Point- Petting Zoo

Babies loved walking around and getting excited about the animals.


Their favorite: The pony ride!!














Gardner Village Petting Zoo-

My favorite! I love this little petting zoo and the babies do too!

They love walking around and getting a little treat at the candy store.




We also had many walks to the park and trips to the aquarium. Whitney is at such a fun age, I love it and we love all the fun adventures Jessie drags us on!! :)

2 comments:

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

So fun! It really is a fun and crazy age! I am such a horrible mother, I haven't taken Parker to do ANY of those things. I guess I better start!

Broadheads said...

You are such an amazing friend and 2nd mom to Camden. He loves you and Whitney so much I am glad that we and they are friends. It is so much fun to see all the fun stuff you guys get to do, thanks for sharin the photos and reminding me how blessed we are to have friends like you guys! ps we love your family too!