Tuesday, February 24, 2009

True Love

I don't blog much about my dogs or at all for that matter, but they have been soo great with Whitney from the very beginning! In fact, I'm now more worried about them then Whitney. She seems to just LOVE the dogs (especially Mo) and loves to pull, grab, poke or do whatever to them. Every morning when she wakes up and sees them she gets really excited and points to them and then nuzzles her face into them. It's so funny! Mo seems equally interested in her and seems to follow her around the house. Muffins on the other hand kinda keeps her distance but they both have been great! The poor dogs are in for a "rude awakening" when Whit can REALLY start getting around, they are going to get WASTED by her!






Yep, she has found the dog bowl. I knew it was only a matter of time. It's her favorite place to play now and her and Mo like to "hangout" over there. I found them there like this and Mo would lick her and she would start laughing. So funny!


I put Muffins in Whits crib for fun and Whitney really enjoyed it, but I'm not so sure Muffins did.



Mo is just proctectin his little Sis!



5 comments:

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Oh Mo...so sweet with little whit! How precious are those photos! We hope to see you guys a lot this weekend and for sure this Sunday for Athans blessing. Call me on Friday or Saturday so we can finally see each other! xoxo

Jodi said...

How cute!! The one in the crib is priceless. She is so cute and is getting so big.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I'm so glad that she likes dogs. Every kid should have a dog I think. It's great that they are so good with her too.

AG said...

That picture of her and Mo with his food is so funny, I can't wait till she starts eating it:) I Love Her Butt!!!

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Oh, how cute! Parker cries everytime he sees our dog Turbo! But, Turbo is always outside and he jumps on everyone. She is so sweet! It looks like she has figured out how to crawl! I have a random question for you, is Aaron home yet? Megan desperately needs to update her blog!