Monday, October 20, 2008

What we've been up to-

It has been a long while since I have updated our blog. It always frustrates me when other people don't update their blog, so I am being a major hypocrite! We haven't been doing much lately except for working so their isn't much to blog about. Whit is 6 months old, it's crazy how fast time flies! She is sitting up, talking lots, rolling over, & tries to scoot. We have her 6 month appt today so I'll keep everyone posted on what she is weighing in at. But here are a few pic's from this last month on what we have been up to:






We LOVE Sunday afternoons! It's our only day that we actually get to spend time together!





We went to my brother Parker's football game. He scored 3 touchdowns! Go Parker!

Aaron was in town for 2 weeks so we spent a lot of time with him and Megan. It was SOOOOO much fun to have him around!


Just playing at work!

We went to St. George with the Young Women in our ward and did baptisms for the dead, went to Cove Fort, and stayed at my family's condo. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with them!



5 comments:

Brittany said...

Fun Fun!! I wish I could have come to the Condo with you! I love it!!! Love ya! Your cutie is growing too fast!!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Looks like fun! I can't get over Whit's beautiful eyes...she totally looks like you Mindy. We miss you guys!

Kristin said...

Hey Danny...you and mindy are such a cute couple! And your little whitney is so adorable....

Heidi said...

Hey cute family! I miss serving with you and all the awesome people in the young women. If Im correct, Im still your visiting teacher and havent seen you since June! Im sure you see Carie often, but if you need anything or want to get together let me know. You look like all is well and super fun!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Well I don't care that you update your blog because I already know what you are doing every second of every day! Ha ha! I have the coolest family!