Friday, September 12, 2008

Wild Child Part 2 & Whits BFF has finally arrived!!

Um-- so you would think that after Whitney had already rolled over in her swing once that I would learn my lesson and strap her in the next time, well apparently not. Also, a good mom would instantly think to rescue the baby before she fell to the hard ground, however I selfishly grabbed my camera and took pictures of my swinging child! Poor Poor parenting! Whitney didn't seem to mind swinging on her stomach very much, change of scenery maybe, I don't know but she seemed to enjoy herself.






Whit loves to talk and she loves to tell us all about heaven and all of her friends that are coming! Her new BFF Lilee Jo Davis (Jared and Ang's new baby) was just born on Monday. Lilee weighed 7 lbs 13 Oz and she is SOOO cute!!! We have only seen pictures, but can't wait to finally meet her!! Jared and Ang will be such awesome parents! Congratulations guys we love you!

15 comments:

meganhiltonedps3140 said...

Oh my heck I love this wild child. She makes me giggle. I thought I was Whitney's BFF! Whatev! LOL

Heidi said...

Wild child how funny! That must be fun to watch and laugh at all the cute stuff she does.

Brittany said...

She is a cutie!!!!! She makes me laugh!!

Broadheads said...

I love being a mom little Whit is just the cutest!

Cary said...

That is a great picture! Whitney is adorable!

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Hey, this is Alissa, I found your blog on Kristen's. Whitney is so adorable!!! I just started blogging if you want to look at our blog it is alissaandchris.blogspot.com.

Jessie said...

megan megan Whitney is my best friend!!! And we all know it! Mindi Whitney is so cute... Is she really talking?

Jenny Hart Turk said...

She is so much fun. Anytime you need a babysitter and your mom, megan, ali, etc. etc. aren't available, call me for sure.

The Hale Family said...

Hey mindi, this is Amie (Hoopes) just wanted to say hello and tell you you have such a beautiful baby girl! You have a very cute family!

Anonymous said...

So what...so what I happened to click on Alta class of 2000 and saw Danny Westenscow, my favorite person.

Loni Hanson said...

Hey you guys! I found ya! Your little baby girl is so cute! Isnt being a parent the best? Where are you guys living now? My baby girl and yours have so many of the same clothes! They have so much in common lol!

Porters said...

No...I think that makes you a good momma- to grab the camera. There are so many times I catch myself thinking "i wish I would have gotten a picture of that!" Cute pictures!!!

Meghann said...

Those pictures are so funny! I love Whitney's eyes and eyelashes they are so pretty. I added you guys to my friends list, just thought I'd let you know so you don't look at my blog and think I'm a freak. Hope you guys are doing great!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Boo! You update your blog!

Becca S. said...

That reminds me of when Caleb fell head first into a big hole in the ground and my first instinct was to grab my camera. I did stop myself and help him out instead, BUT he wasn't smiling. That is hilarious!