Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Festival

Every year our ward has a Fall Festival that the youth and activities committee put on. We have activities around the gym that the little kids can do and they get lots of candy! There are also lots good soups that everyone brings. We had a lot of fun this year and there were some great costumes! I initially didn't wear a costume (I know I'm way boring) but then Megan came and brought me a duck costume that my mom found in her Halloween stuff. Couldn't have been a better costumer to find! So, we had momma duck and baby duck, now we just need to find a daddy duck!


If you can't tell, Whit is a baby duck! :) So cute!


Me, Meg, and the sleeping duck.

I loved this picture of Mitchell! He is thinks he is really tough in his costume!

The 3 very scary witches!



The DuPaix bunch. Edie was kind enough to let us use her camera for all the picture taking and Stephen was great with the picture taking! :)


Bishop & his ghost???

6 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

Ok... is my mom dressed as a pregnant lady? Great example to the youth... JK. Great pics- we had so much fun at last years.

meganhiltonedps3140 said...

Two posts in one week. Wow that is amazing. The Fall Festival was a "quack"in good time. Ha ha get it?

Spencer and Kealia said...

mindy! don't know if you remember me, we went to elementary together! it's so great to see how you're doing! cute family! keep in touch xoxo (Elisabeth)

Becca S. said...

I'm way impressed that Mitchell made your blog! We loved your costumes!

Jen Bird said...

We missed you at the halloween get together at Grandma Lindseys! :) I am dying to see cute little Whitney. I heard she is going to be a duck, so they told me I needed to check your blog to see some pics! She is so gorgeous! Let's get together soon k!

Jessie said...

omg, those are the cutest pictures i've seen yet! i cant believe you guys are both ducks, you guys are so stinkin cute! omg, i'm freakin out right now. i miss you guys so much! haha i hope you have a "quackin" good halloween tonight, i love you so much, and play my tape for whitney when she sleeps at night, so she doesnt forget me. i love ya, xoxo