Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Fun!



Whit has started rolling over and I think its the cutest thing ever! Every morning when I go to get her up out of her crib she has rolled over and she looks up at me and gives me a big smile! I love my little baby girl and can't enough of her!!

Parkers Birthday dinner at Chili's with little Whit, big Whit, and grandma Suz. Parker just turned 15. I can't believe how big he is getting, time just goes by to dang fast!



For mutual last week we went and hiked Donut Falls. Whit did great! She is such a good baby and so stinkin cute (although my opinion is super biased!) :)



We had dinner with the Stallings, which was way past due! Cute Racquel is 8 months pregnant and you can't even tell! It was so fun to see them and we all enjoyed the guitar playing. Good times!

Darren and Lacy were in town and we got to see them for a little bit. It is always fun to get together with them and it makes us appreciate great friends!

Boating! I will admit, I had a little bit of anxiety because of the RAIN and HAIL and LIGHTNING we experienced on the lake! However, it was a lot of fun especially watching the boys tube.


Danny's Family. We all went to dinner for Dom's 12th birthday.


Picnic at the Terraces. Cute little Ethan! Isn't he just the cutest?!?!

We're sad that summer is coming to an end, but we have had alot of fun and have created lots of lasting memories. Thanks everyone for making it so great!

3 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

You got to have dinner with the Stallings! that is soooo super lucky!.. They are so cute and fun!
You should do that again with them soon!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

It has been a summer full of fun, fun and more fun.

Unknown said...

Hi Mindi, I just had to say how cute your little whit is and that she looks just like you! How fun! It's always fun to read your blog and see what you are up to. You are really good at keeping it updated, much better than I am.