Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dasvidania Jess!

For those who don't know Dasvidania means good bye in Russian. My cute little sister Jessie left for Russia today for 4 months to teach English. She will be living in St. Petersburg with a russian family. I'm so excited for her, it will be such a neat and great experience! We are going to miss her so very much! She is my little buddy! We do everything together and she has me going on many crazy adventures with little Whit. I will miss her everyday text messages, phone calls, and many visits! Thank you Jess for being a great example to me and teaching me so much about loyalty and friendship. You are a great friend to all those around you and you will do a GREAT job teaching English! I love you!!!

I am so grateful for families! I'm grateful that I was raised in the gospel and I'm grateful for my parents who taught me. I am also grateful for all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents who have been there for me my whole life. I can't think of anything that I enjoy more then spending time with them. I am so grateful for Danny. He is a great husband. He is such a hard worker and is so patient with me! Good Luck Jess, we love you!


Jess, Dad, Mom, and Whit in Cali.


Dinner in Park City.

My very handsome hubby with Whitney.


Whitney eating food for the first time!


She's just so exhausted!

5 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Oh, Mind! I need to call you back! Little Whit is getting so big. She is adorable. Love ya guys!

Janna said...

Jessie is so brave for doing that. What a great experience it will be.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I miss Jessie already! I had sooo much fun hangin out with her this summer! Have you heard from her yet? I hope she is doing well. Whit just gets cuter and cuter every single day!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Yes we do have the coolest family ever. What a nice post. You are a super cool sister. Having Jess gone has made our lives so dull. LOL!

DRP said...

https://www.cintapekalongan.com/pinjaman-online-terbaik-dan-terpercaya/