Monday, August 4, 2008

Girls Camp

We just returned from girls camp last week and we all had a lot of fun! It was such a great learning experience for me. It was fun to get to know the girls better and bond with them. We had great leaders and it was fun to spend time with them and learn from their great examples! I love serving in YW's and I love the leaders I serve with! Here are some pic's of our fun outing:




Our theme was WOW: Women of Worth. Here is all of us with our awesome sweatshirts! Bishop Bradshaw sportin a sweet "Hello Kitty" party hat! What a trooper.
Me, Dr. T, and Meg.
Whitney got to come to girls camp. Lucky girl! We stayed at our stake property up past Park City which was super close to Vicki and Harold's house so me and Whitney would sleep over there. Vicki babysat Whit Wednesday and Thursday while I was at camp. It was also fun to spend time with them in the evenings. Oakley is so beautiful and Harold and Vicki are so accommadating! I had gourmat breakfast and dinner every day! It was awesome! I could totally get use to that.
We had a great time and I'm grateful for all the wonderful leaders who put so much time into making camp awesome! Edie did a FABULOUS job with the food and Jolene was the perfect person as our camp director. I also want to thank the girls for teaching me so much through their un spoken example, making me want to be a better leader/person, and for always making me laugh!

8 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Good times! It was really fun! Did Edie burn everyone a CD of the pictures? Well just curious! I loved camp I learned so much! I am glad to be home! LOL! I decided I am not a camper!

Aubrey Doyle said...

Ya for Girl's Camp! It really was fun & the food really was great! Good times!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Wow, she is so your baby! :) She's just beautiful Mindi! I can't wait to finally see her! I'm in WA til next week, but I'd love to get together! Let me know whats good for you!

Brittany said...

Looks fun!! You would have had tonz of fun if you would have come with us and watched your mamma do a hurkey!! (sorry I can't spell and I am way tired!) We had tonz of fun!! I wish Whitney could have come up with us!! She would have been and is the ultimate Star!! She is getting so big!!!!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH that looks like fun! YOu are probably such a fun leader to those girls, I bet they love you. It was so good to finally see you guys, your beautiful house and your sweet baby girl! Sorry it has been so long... I hope we can keep it up to make up for the past. You guys are great thanks again!

Cary said...

Yahoo for Girls camp!! I agree with everything you said as well! And Whitney is SO cute!

Broadheads said...

I cant believe how cute lil whit is getting! (I know everyone is saying it) Thats so fun that she got to go with you to girls camp. It was so sweet to hear from all the girls today what a great experiance!!! I cant wait for Weds. see ya then!

Jessie said...

wow, i can't tell who is a leader and a girl... you look so young!
haha jk!
Whitney looks so cute!