Thursday, June 5, 2008

Obsessed!

I go through different phases where I'm really obsessed with something for awhile and all I can do is thing about whatever it is that I'm obsessed with. Recent obsessions- Dunford Chocolate Donuts and Gymboree blankets. My newest obsession, however, is Whitney's very cute quilt made by her very cute and talented grandma, Vicki. It's too pretty to even use! Vicki assures me that I need to use it, wash it and it will get better over time so I will have to break it in but for now I just stare at it. Here are a few pics of my newest obsession:



Whitney is lucky that she has such talented Grandma's!

4 comments:

A_ronisgonegone2 said...

Yes, I get to be the first on to leave a comment on this post so that means that really no matter how hard you try to ignore it, you can't because it's just starring you in the face. So I'm not really going to comment on your obsessions, as weird as they are Mindizzle, but rather just tell you guys how much I love you and miss you. You guys are the best ever. I love knowing that the well being of My Loving Wife is in your hands. Wait I take that back, I hope that Danny's hands have nothing to do with Meg. Sorry D-Dubb, you've got your own to take care of. I miss you guys and hope that we can hang out soon. Danno, this on is just for you, I'm Most likely going to be able to come home for Lake Powell this year so our training starts now. We've got to get our Powell bod's ready so go get a burger, maybe one for me too, than get ready to train. I'll be doing it too. Well you two take it easy and I'll talk to you a little later. Oh yeah, Hi Lil' Whit, you're a cutey.

The Neilson Family said...

Mind, That is way cute! Vikki is so awesome! I guess that Gymboree blankets aren't that cool after looking at that blanket! How is being back to work? Miss ya!

Aubrey Doyle said...

The quilt is amazing! I probably wouldn't use it either for a long time!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I'm obessed with making those quilts. It's an expensive hobby and I get in trouble every time I go into a quilt shop. Vicki is so talented. I hope one day I can make just as nice of a quilt.