Monday, June 23, 2008

Synopses of last week--






Jared, Sean, and Shell were in town. It was fun to see them and to make our usual late night Village Inn run! We missed you Darren, Lacy, Ang, and Annie!






Whit is 2 months old already! She went in for her 2 month appointment and had to have 5 shots! Poor girl! She is healthy and strong. She already weighs 11 1/2 lbs and is 22 inches.




This was her first time swimming and she actually liked it!


John and Danny at our very fun ward barbeque getting ready for the tug a war. We love our neighborhood and our great ward.



Ali and Rob hosted a fun barbeque! Thanks guys for all the yummy food.



And to top of our great week was our "Sunday night at Grandma Donna's". I can't think of anything that I enjoy more then to go to grandma's every sunday! And I'm so excited that little Whit gets to experience it. We love you grandma!



And every night I get to come home to my 2 lovers. Am I the luckiest girl in the world or what? :)


8 comments:

Brittany said...

Your Baby is so FREAKING cute!!!! I want to munch on her! she Is so cute!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh my heck that is such a funny picture of Danny and little Whit! I loved your post it is so cute and funny! Good times!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

WUUUZZUUUUUUUUUUP Brutha? Lookin Sexy as eva!! Thought u 2 could hide 4rm tha "TONGAN THRILLA" did ya...Much luv 4rm yo Bro.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I can't wait to see you guys at the beach. You are already there by now. See you soon!

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Hey cute girl! I just wanted to say hello! I'd love to get together sometime soon to see baby Whitney! Let me know!

Jen Bird said...

Mindi, she is getting so big and has changed SO much since I've seen her last!! She is so darling!! I'm so glad I can see her grow through pictures. Hope to see her and you soon though! Let me know if you make it to St. George any time soon!

Jen Wade said...

Hey Danny it's jen... so I was checking my blogs like i do every monday morning, so after talking to you yesterday I thought I should add you guys to my list, my blog is private so I need your email address, you should email it to me at jenbwade@gmail.com, always good to see you, your baby girl is beautiful!!

Broadheads said...

I cant believe how funny this photo is I freakin love it!