Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan!!!!!


I just wanted to give a shout out to Megan and wish her a happy 22 birthday! I couldn't ask for a better sister who is SO very creative, nice, and selfless. Thank you for everything that you do! We love you very much and I couldn't ask for a better sister or a better family! I'm so grateful for families. I love hanging out with my sisters (+ Ali who is pretty much a sister) and my mom! I have such an awesome family and I am so grateful for everything that they do. We love you all very very much! Happy Birthday Meg!!!! I hope that you have a great day!
--Mindi


5 comments:

Brittany said...

Hope she had A GREAT DAY!! WE LOVE YA Mindy, Danny, and Sweet baby whitney!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Thank you Mindi for that super nice post, you are so great to me and I don't know what I would do without you! You made my day so special!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Hope you guys did something fun on Megan's Birthday. It will be fun to hang out on Sunday after Whitney's blessing. See you then!

this is audrey said...

It will be fun to meet Whitney on Sunday for her blessing, we are looking forward to it!

Jen Bird said...

Gotta love Megan!! Seriously the sweetest person!! I hope she had a great day! And I heard the baby blessing was so nice!! You need to post some pics so I can see how fast she's growing!! :)