Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our first 3 weeks

So, it has been a crazy 3 weeks and we have loved every minute of it. Being a mom has brought so much joy and emotion and you can't really describe it until you have actually gone through it. Whitney has been so much fun and Danny has been so awesome and supportive. She loves her daddy! I slave away for her all day and as soon as Danny comes home she is all his and is so smily and good for him. My family decided that they have to have visiting hours when Danny isn't home because when he is, he is constantly holding her and cuddling her. Thank you everyone for all the food and visits! We are so grateful for our family, friends, and wonderful ward who have been so helpful and supportive! Here are a few more pictures of our little Whit (we can't tell who she looks like, I think she looks like Danny but who knows)






14 comments:

CoLiE-O said...

Congrats. She is beautiful!!!!!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

You guys are such great parents. Little Whit is so cute, I stinkin love her!

Dyana said...

Whitney is beautiful....I don't know, I might have to say she looks a little like Auntie Megan! LOL

Kristin said...

You guys she is so beautiful!!! Congrats....

Andrea said...

She is a cutie!!! I like the long hair. She has a lot more hair than my little girl.. BJ

Anika said...

Mindi- thanks so much for coming to the shower! Your baby is beautiful and you looked amazing!

Angi Gerrie said...

Love the new pics! She is cute!

Brittney N said...

Hey guys! She is adorable! I can't believe how much she's changed in just a few weeks! What a cutie.

Chris and Hilary said...

She is a doll! I am sure you guys are just in love! You need to bring her in to work sometimes so we can see the both of you, just make sure it's a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to y'all!!! SHe is beautiful!!!

Heidi said...

oh my! were getting pregnant tonight if we were promised our child would be that cute. jk thats gross. u guys are a super cute clan.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Hey Jazz Fans! I can't get over how cute Whit is ... oops I almost spelled Whit with an S instead !
Anyway, I love all the pictures. Keep up on the post with pictures of whitney!

Jen Bird said...

She's adorable and look how good you look! Now you need to get her a little Jazz outfit! ;)

this is audrey said...

She is already a Jazz fan! Too bad they lost already, but there's always next year!