Tuesday, May 21, 2013

January + February 2013

I started nursing school in January and I have absolutely loved it. 
Don't get me wrong, it is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done, but still a great experience. 
I have never been so stretched before between school, church callings and being a momma, but I have seen the Lord's blessings as I try to do my best and He makes up the rest.

Luckily, Danny was able to be home with the kids while I was at school which was a huge blessing. I know that won't always be the case moving forward, but for the first semester it was really great to know that Danny was available. It would have made the semester almost unbearable if he wasn't. ;)

Other noteworthy events:
Whit has started reading and she has been doing great! She loves it and is super excited for kindergarten.
The Hankster is potty trained. I love not changing 2 year old poopy diapers, ugh.. can't think of anything worse. 





Hank is really good and following directions from his big sis. (If he wasn't all boy I might be a little bit worried. ;))

Hank is also the king of bugging Muffins. He loves to create traps.


Whit loves collecting stuffed animals, in fact, she is kind of a hoarder when it comes to it. She has more stuffed animals than I know what to do with. 

My clinical group:

Family time:


We went to St George.. I can't remember if it was January or February, but we went with the Gleason's and had a great time.







And we got to watch sweet Zoe. She is the cutest.

No comments: