Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Late-over




Definition of a Late-over:

A late night with friends where you get to play past your bedtime, eat treats and have lots of fun!


Whit's friend, Annie, came over and we hosted our first ever late-over.

 
We made some yummy blueberry cupcakes from Martha Stewarts Living magazine. They were delicious!
{I have already made them twice in 2 weeks they were that good.}
 

We gave the kids facials..
{Hank always gets to do all the girly stuff.}
{Also, to my surprise, they actually laid there for quite a while with the cucumbers on while we made them listen to calming music.. haha. It was funny.}
 
 Pedicures..
{This kid is almost 2 and he still has that dang bottle. I'm not excited to fight that battle.}
 
 
And fingernails..
 

We drank some Root beer out of the  "cool bottles"..
{according to Whitney}
 

And I made Hank pick up the dog poop.
{Not really, but he loves to do it.. so why not let him try?}
{Every week when I pick up the poop he follows me around the yard and points out where it all is.. He is the best lil helper. ;)}
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: