Monday, June 20, 2011

Farewell

My aunt Cookie and Steve Hart hosted a farewell party a couple of weeks ago for my other aunt and uncle, Jim and Laurel Hart. They got called as mission presidents to the Brazil Salvador mission. They had their farewell speeches yesterday and did such a great job. What an awesome experience they are going to have!

Whitney, Bridger, and Driggs

Hank and Liam playing

Jim and Laurel

Megan, Ali, me and Sara



Playing some basketball. I will have you know that I came in 2nd in 7 on the line. I beat out all the boys..

My cute little Hank

Swimming!!! Lots of cousins.

This was such a fun night. I really do LOVE my family l.o.t.s. They are such a great blessing!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

How fun Mind! Thats great they are going on a mission. Hey call me. I know you are heading out here soon!!

Dyana said...

My nephew, Elder Logan Jones is serving in the Brazil Salvador Mission.....I wonder if they will meet up.