Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend

Our weekend has been great! I joined a bunco group with some friends a year ago and it has been so fun. We decided, though, to drop the actual playing of bunco and just do a GNO every month. Friday night Kristen had it at her house with Sara hosting. Fun times! I really have grown to love these girls... a lot... and am already looking forward to the next month. I always leave rejuvenated and wanting to be a better person/mom. I think that should be a requirement for mom's.. that we get to "get out" AT LEAST once a month... It's very refreshing. Thanks girls for making me feel that way!

Also.. great news... I finally (after 3 long years of working EVERY Saturday) don't have to work Saturday's anymore! Wahoo! I slept in until 7:30 AM which is "sleeping in" with little Hank but it's better than working so I will take it!

Today.. major meltdown at church with the sassy one. Screaming, crying. She was upset because she wanted a green pen to color with. Well, we didn't have a green pen and she let the WHOLE ward know it! I took her out of sacrament.. screaming, kicking, hitting.. 3 different mom's came out with green pen's for her. :) I love our ward. She got her green pen and was ok for a little bit, but lost it again. Luckily I didn't have to teach yw's so I came home early and within 1/2 hour this is what I found:

Sound asleep.. what an awesome afternoon I am going to have all to myself (Hank's asleep too)! Can't wait to catch up on some reading from this great book... I just gotta find something for Danny to do... so I don't have to entertain him.. I'm sure there is a good Sci-Fi show on... "Snakes on a Plane"... something really awesome like that. ;) He is such a sucker for those shows!


Look at my handsome cheese ball.



1 comment:

The Neilson Family said...

Love cute little Hanks shirt!! Mind what are you doing for your Birthday?? I am so sorry church was so fun! You are the best Mommy hang in there! miss ya!