Friday, January 28, 2011

St. George

We went to St. George a couple of weekends ago with the Gleason's and the Hilton's. It was great weather and we had such a fun relaxing time. I so love St. George!!



Hello cute boy!

Hank's sleeping quarters.. the closet. He just started taking a binky and it has been so nice! We will just lay him down and he will put himself to sleep. I love this boy.


Swimming.


Hiking


Hiking up the crack. I honestly had an anxiety attack...I really didn't think I was going to make it/ fit through it! After we got done hiking Whit said, " Mom, that was a lot of fun." I will make a mental note of that.. We will have to go on lots of hikes this summer!

3 comments:

Laura N. said...

You will lay him down and he will put himself to sleep??!? I was hoping stories like those were urban myths :)

Looks like a fun trip!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Fun! Glad she likes hiking.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Liam & Owen love hiking too! We'll have to make lots of trips hiking with you guys this summer!