Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving

Danny wasn't super thrilled to do the turkey bowl this year. Being 29 must really take a toll on your body. :)He said that his back hurts, he wouldn't be able to breath, and it was too cold. He took one for the team though and went.. and had fun!


The boys just watched some afternoon football..


..while the girls made some nummy cheesecake.

My little taste tester. I think she likes it. :)

We went up to grandma Hart's for dinner. The food was super yummy and I ate way more than I should have but that's alright. Eating food is my best hobby.

Our family has much to be thankful for this year:
Dad: He is thankful for a healthy family and the gospel.
Mom: Thankful for modern technologies, a living prophet, the power of prayer and my family.
Whitney: Thankful for her blankies, juice, gma Suz & Mufasa, and her baby brother Hank.
Hank: He is thankful for lots of milk, a doting big sister, and a family that loves him to pieces!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute But Danny looks like he gained 50 lbs!