Wednesday, January 21, 2009

9 Months--

Whit just turned 9 months last week and I can't believe how big she is getting! We just had her 9 month appointment today and she is weighing in at 17.5 lbs and is 27.25 inches long. I can't believe how fast time goes, it's crazy! Here is a little update on what little Whit has been up to:

  • She loves to roll around and play with her toys. Her favorite toys are her cell phone and little piano. She has not started crawling, although she is very close! She will scoot to things on either her bum or her stomach.



  • She will drop things on the ground and will say "Uh oh" and when I pick up whatever it is she dropped and give it to her she will drop it again and say the same thing. She thinks it's a really fun game!



  • Her little personality has started coming out as of late, and she is definetely a little "spit" fire! She likes to throw temper tanturms when I take her food or toys away. She also HATES getting dressed, it's a nightmare. She is just like her dad!



  • She plays and plays really hard and then will just crash. She is just a busy body, won't cuddle or sit still. I love her though and couldn't ask for a sweeter little baby!




She likes to pull funny faces. This is just one of her many.



She loves to play with her friend Camden!

11 comments:

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

She is so cute!

Jodi said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute.

Aubrey Doyle said...

She is adorable!

The Hale Family said...

your little girl has the most beautiful eyes! And she looks just like you. Cute, cute!

Jenny Hart Turk said...

Whitney is my favorite second cousin once removed and twice replace or whatever she is to me? Anyway, I'm still waiting for you to call me and el turo when you need a babysitter ;)

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

Whit is getting more and more adorable everytime i see a picture of her! we should totally have a play date soon!

Mr. & Mrs Osburn said...

Whit has to be the cuttest thing around! It is crazy how time just flys by so fast..but what a beautiful little girl you have!

this is audrey said...

9 months! Crazy, I can't believe Daphne is going to be 6 months next week! And Britt is already due! Holy cow, time flies!

Greg and Sarah said...

Your little one is so cute! Your blog is too! I know-it's about time we jumped on the bandwagon! Hope everything is going good for you guys!

Loni Hanson said...

Mindi she is just so cute! When are you guys going to try again?

Broadheads said...

I love the pics, I think some of the faces Camden is trying to pull off but not doing quite as well on...danny says you take lots of them together I will have to have you burn us a cd! Thanks for all you do!