Thursday, June 13, 2013

The BIG 28

Danny was pretty creative this year when it came to my birthday.
I was born on 3/30/1985 so he made up a scavenger hunt all about the year 1985.
Cute Dan. ;)

Danny got his hands on a 1985 Fiero which we drove around all day. Lucky us. ;)

For being 28 years old, that Fiero is in great condition, but for being 28 years old that hot mom is in even better condition! Happy Birthday @mindiwestenskow Let the scavenger hunt begin.



Clue; On march 31st 1985 
There was a very special surprise,
A baby laughed first time, 
Which created something greater than diet coke with lime
A fairy was born with a special talent
The place to visit is where she first became an infant
Answer; LDS Hospital @mindiwestenskow



Clue;
1985 was a big year for Salt Lake City
There was another gift like that pretty little girl named Mindi
They won a bid that would fulfill a prophesy
To the mountaintops we ride to celebrate history
Answer; SLC won the Olympic bid in 1985 @mindiwestenskow




Clue;
In 1985 the economy was booming
Unlike today where it's sad and gloomy
There is still a little money to spent
$85 dollars should do, let's see what's around the bend



Clue; In 1985 there arose a place south of the border
The authentic red reptile would improve anyone's smolder
Even though the day is through the night has just begun
To find some good authentic food will be our next mission. Answer; Red Iguana, the original, it opened in 1985!


We ended with dinner with family at the Red Iguana.




Oh and we must not forget about the video..
Earlier in the week, he asked me to dress up in my 80's best to shoot a video with him. I had no idea what for but I put on my "happy face" despite the fact that I was not interested in participating in whatever he was up to. BUT he ended up surprising me with a music video.
Love my hubby. 
He keeps us very entertained.;)




No comments: