Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November


Zoe turned 1 and had a fabulous birthday bash.


Followed by an afternoon at City Creek with her favorite amigos.


I got super caught up in the elections...Watching the news all.day.every.day.
We voted.
 The outcome didn't turn out how I had hoped... ;(
Confession: I went into a pretty good depression for a couple of days following the election.


We went to a fun James Bond Premier.


Our household got hit pretty hard with a nasty flu bug. My little Hankie had the flu for 5 days, he passed it to me for a good 5 days, and then down the line it went..
We were sick for a good 2 weeks.

We finally got better by Thanksgiving and I made (for the first time) Vicki's sausage stuffing.
Delish!!!
My very favorite Thanksgiving dish!

Thanksgiving was busy dividing up the families. We went up to Oakley for the first part of the afternoon and then went to my grandma Hart's for dinner.

Our family Thanksgiving picture. 
Danny loves pictures! ;)

Thanksgiving day in Oakley.

Grandma Donna's.



The following Sunday we had a Thanksgiving dinner at my parents with aunt Sherri and grandma Lindsay.

We went to Park City over Thanksgiving weekend with the Gleason's and Hiltons.


This little lady is the dang cutest!

Veterans Day.
Our cub scouts did an evening where they honored the veterans in our ward and it was awesome!
The kids were super attentive and I was touched hearing the veteran's war stories.
We are really blessed to live in the United States!


I absolutely love spending my days with these kiddos!
It's the best!


Whitney had a dance performance at the Festival of Tree's and did a great job.


Happy November.

No comments: