Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ear Piercing and Build a Bear

Ms Whit turned 4 on April 16th.
 This year I was bound to keep things very simple.
No big parties.
Weelll, it ended up being like a 4 day birthday event with different friends and family.
Much more work than a party.
She is a sweet and sassy little princess that is 4 going on 16.
Danny asked her the other day if she would stop growing up so fast.
Whit replied, "I can't because my heart is still beating so I have to grow up." So true, I just wish it wasn't happening so fast.

We started her birthday weekend by going to build a bear:

 

Stuffing Hello Kitty
 
Picking out an outfit for Hello Kitty
 
Washing Hello Kitty
 

 


After Build a Bear we went to get the ear's pierced.
 Whit has been begging me to pierce her ears so I finally gave in.
 I explained it was going to hurt and that it would be a lot of work afterwards, but she still wanted it to do it!
 

 

 

 

 
Afterwards, ice cream!
 


 

1 comment: