Tuesday, March 27, 2012

San Diego

We went to San Diego and tagged along with Danny on a business trip. We went with the Sean and Shell Davis clan and had a great time!  For the first week we stayed at a beach house in Oceanside. The kids had such a fun time playing at the beach. The first day that we went out Whit kept saying over and over, "This is the best day ever!" I love her.


 


 

All tuckered out. I love sleeping kiddos!
 

The many cheesy smiles from my lil man. I can't get enough of him!
 


 
We went  to Old Town in San Diego, walked around and went to the Mormon Battalion Center. Way cool and such a fun atmosphere.
 


DISNEYLAND
I had really wanted to go to Disneyland but had a hard time selling Danny on the idea. However, once he found out that the Neilson family was going he was all in! We tagged along with them and had a blast.
 Although we got drenched from the rain, it's still the happiest place on earth! I LOVE DISNEYLAND! And it's 10 x's funner with kids. Whit smiled ear to ear the whole time and they both loved riding on all the rides. With the rain, came fewer people and short lines so that was fantastic! I can't wait to go back.
 
 
 
 



We went  to La Jolla and saw a lot of sea lions just loungin around and we also walked around the San Diego temple.
 
More beach play
 
 


 

We went to Belmont Park
 

At the end of our trip we stayed in a hotel for a couple of days while the boys worked.
Hank's sleeping quarters was the bathroom. ..He didn't seem to mind. :)
 

Our view from the beach house.. pretty amazing!




2 comments:

Lauren Bigelow said...

You guys did lots of fun stuff! I'm jelous!

Sara said...

Looks like an amazing trip. I miss CA, and I miss you guys!!