Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas with Friends

Christmas break wouldn't be Christmas break without spending time with friends.
Although  I didn't pull out my camera until the very end of the night and didn't get pic's of everyone.. a little bummed about that.. I did capture a few:


Boys are funny. Every time they get together they talk about the same things:
Sports- Jared's Gaykers and Kobe Bryant.
If they had a ba-gillion dollars what would they do with it 
And this evening we were lucky enough to hear them argue and banter about who can run the fastest. I don't know why that matters???.. but it does to them.
 I'm sure when they are all 100 years old, no teeth, and in wheelchairs they will talk about the same things because boys don't seem to change much.. but that's why we love them. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are the moments youll always cherish