Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Fine Day-

Whit and I had a great day yesterday with lots of surpises! I'm not big on "bragging" but I will admit I have a pretty sweet hubby! I don't know what got into him, but he was definetly on top of his game yesterday! I don't know who he talked to or what happened to him but whatever/whoever it was, keep it coming! We woke up with breakfast (although that is not entirely unusual. He cooks me breakfast at least 3 times a week), then he changed a poopy diaper and bathed the baby (again, not unusual. He does that all of the time!). He did have to go into work, but was sick so he came home early which was nice to have a night with him! I had to run a few errands and when I got home he surprised me with flowers-- Gerber Daisies, my favorite, and he was reading a book called "Growing a Girl". If anyone knows Danny and REALLY knows Danny if he has any "down time" reading is not on top of his list of fun things to do. I love reading and loves when he reads so it was a pleasant surprise! The night even got better, instead of Monday Night Football (which is like sacred at our house), I mentioned that it was family night and he was all excited and totally participated full fledged with no complaining. AND----- No I'm not done, he actually watched The Hills with me and he HATES!!!!!! (I mean hates- refuses to watch- have anything to do with- that type of hate) The Hills. All the while, we just cuddled and he didn't even try to pull a "sweet dude" move on me! Cute, Danny! Thanks babe for making my day so great! I love ya!




Here are a few random pictures that have nothing to do with this post, but cute pic's of my little lover:







My cell phone is her favorite toy!


This is a very unattractive picture of myself however Whitney wakes up with the craziest hair sometimes and its so cute!

9 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

What a great guy! We love The Hills.

Heidi said...

Wow I’m impressed. Not even pulling a "sweet dude" what a gentlemen. You guys are such a cute little fam.

meganhiltonedps3140 said...

Danny is so nice! The flowers he bought you are gorgeous!

tothe4thfloor said...

She has the most beautiful big blue eyes!

Broadheads said...

You guys are the best! I know Cam is a lot of work you have no idea how greatful and THANKFUL we have you in our lives we couldnt have asked for more!

Did i say you guys are the best!

Porters said...

that is cute...I love it. I will make sure Brandon reads it too. :)
Hey would you guys mind leaving your address as a comment on our blog?? (I'll reject the comment as soon as I get the info- so that the rest of the world doesnt' get your address) We are getting addresses together for Christmas cards. :)

Janna said...

Those are cute pictures. Danny is such a nice guy.

Jenny Hart Turk said...

What a nice hubby! I can't believe he hates the hills. Turk likes watching it with me.

Jamie said...

K Mindi, LOVE the HILLS!! So nice Danny to watch it with her. My husband has done that once and will never do it again, so hopefully Danny can make it through again!!! I have so much to say!! Okay, so thankful you put a pic of Jared and Ang's baby Lilee....she's so cute, and her and Whit will be such cute friends--just like their Daddy's!
Also, so Rob and Ali---are they married...who is Ali, is she your sister or cousin or something, because she looks so much like you Mindi!
And about little Whitney falling out of her stroller! (i loved the part how you blamed Danny, because I've done that before!) My first little girl fell off our huge tall bed like 5 TIMES....ya...did I learn??? OBVIOUSLY NOT. Good thing they are soooooo tough!
You guys have such a cute family!! Happy Thanksgiving!